If you are familiar with facial rigging using blendshapes, you definitely know how tedious is creating combos (corrected shapes) for the rig, and the most painful is to do edits for these shapes. Because of that I wrote easyCombo script.
[youtube video_id="QXPHPKhGgHc" width="100%" height="auto" player_id="player1"]
The script looks very simple, but in fact, it’s very powerful, it saves so much time; it keeps you focused on the artistic side of the rig, so you don’t have to think about the technical issues any more.
easyCombo beta 2 features:
- Create unlimited combos between any two blendshapes
- Easy to use
- Create/Edit combos by one click
- It’s very smart, it finds all connected combos
- Edit direct on the mesh
- It uses Maya Render Nodes for connections
- Clean shape output saved in the rig hierarchy
This is still a beta version, and it’s under development, but I would like to hear your feedback about it. If you have any suggestions, ideas or comments, please email me at email@example.com - www.eyad.tv
Published by: eyadtv in Articles